This silver bat captive bead design measures approximately 12.5mm (wide) x 5.5mm (tall). You are buying a loose captive bead, you will not receive a hoop.
- The coil on the back of the design is approximately 4mm-5mm long. It is positioned horizontally across the design.
- The bat bead design will take up approximately 1.5mm of the inner diameter when worn as septum jewelry.
- Each bead is carefully antiqued and then given a hand-brushed finish to highlight the blackened details.
- Completely nickel-free! My captive beads are made out of Argentium silver.
- I make the captive beads specific to the gauge that you choose. If the gauge you wear is not listed, my captive beads will not be compatible with your hoop.
- IMPORTANT: You will need to adjust your hoop opening to accommodate the length of the coils as you switch from bead to bead. I do my best to make the coils a consistent length, but there will always be variation due to the handcrafted nature of these products. I do not guarantee that my loose captive beads will work with hoops that you have not purchased from me.