This niobium nose hoop features a simple 14/20 yellow goldfilled twist. It also makes a great earring!
- Hoop made entirely out of solid, nickel-free, type 2 commercially pure niobium. The twist is made out of 14/20 yellow gold-filled wire.
- Carefully rounded ends for comfortable and safe insertion.
- Choose the gauge and inner diameter for the perfect fit.
- Niobium body jewelry does not tarnish, making it an excellent low-maintenance metal for long-term wear.
- Gold-filled wire is a core of jewelers' brass that has been bonded using heat and pressure to an outer layer of gold alloy. The notation "14/20" means that 1/20th of the gold-filled wire is made with 14-karat gold.
- Easy to use design that twists to open and close (instructions included with your package).
- Hoops made in 18 gauge and 16 gauge will be noticeably more difficult to open and close in smaller diameters (6mm-8mm) and may require your piercer's help.
Sold individually, for healed piercings only.